A bit about me

 My name is Carolina but my friends call me Carol. I am 18 years old and I was born and raised in Florida. My family is Hispanic (Cuban). 

I have a dog named Bambi. He has been my best friend since I was six years old and I absolutely adore him. He is a mutt, he is a mix of a Pomeranian, Chihuahua, Poodle, and Shih Tzu. 


Bambi is very energetic despite his old age and he absolutely adores people.

I also love to draw. I have been practicing for about four years now. I have tried different mediums of art. I have used oil paint, watercolors, acrylic paint. I sketch; I do line art, I use color pencils and markets. I prefer sketching and using color pencils because in my opinion it comes more naturally to me. But I love it all. I used to be really bad at drawing but the more someone draws the better they get because in the end, everything is just practice. 

(Unus Annus means one year in Latin)

The pictures above are some of the most recent pieces I have done. The puppy with a butterfly was for an art class that I was in until recently. The one that says Memento Mori, Unus Annus was a drawing that I dedicated for this youtube channel called Unus Annus which was made by YouTubers Markiplier and Crankgameplays. The whole point of the channel was to make videos every single day for an entire year and at the end of the year, the whole channel will be deleted. Their message in doing this is that life is short and to not take anything for granted, hence "Memento Mori" which translates into Remember death. The third drawing is of a character of an anime called Tokyo Ghoul. The character's name is Hide ( pronounced he-day). He is my favorite character in the show and so I decided to draw him. 


For the last part of my introduction, I will put a picture of myself. 



Comments

Popular Posts