Cover analysis- Preliminary Task



The link above will lead you to Canva.com. It's going to take you to a mock magazine cover and table of contents that I created. 

I created this mock magazine on Anime. I created the title which wasn't all that original but it's titled. There is a subheading underneath the title and I even added a part that says "Featured stories this month."  On the featured storied I wrote the heading for three possible stories that could be in this magazine if it were real. The titles were " Why are young girls in love with 2D men?", " Why is Boruto full of fillers?", and "Will Devil's line get a new season?"

I added four original pictures of drawings that I did. The characters themselves are not my original creation which I hope is okay especially for the preliminary task. I drew Hide (pronounced he-day) from Tokyo Ghoul, Todoroki from My hero Academia, Luffy from One Piece, and Luffy, Sabo, and Ace from One Piece. 

I chose to write about this topic because I genuinely really enjoy anime and I thought it would be something cool that I could write about. 

On the cover, I also added a little synopsis of what a possible story that could be in it. I titled it "Will Devil's Line get a new season?"  After the synopsis, I added a table of contents where I also added 2 more headings for more potential stories. The titles were " Is Jujutsu Kaisen really as good as people say it is?" and " Will One Piece reach its end soon?"

This is one of the 4 pictures I added to my mock magazine cover and table of contents.

Comments

Popular Posts