Topic change

 So, as I was researching for my magazine I realized that the topic that I had chosen was not it. Instead of writing about music and the different genres and styles for music videos, I will be writing about which type of pet you should get depending on your lifestyle. 

I decided to write about pets because it's a topic I really like and I feel like I can talk about with more confidence just based off of the fact that I've owned a lot of different types of pets. I don't really have pictures but here is a list of some of the animals that my family and I have owned. 

  1. Blacky (dog, mutt) -> I was 4
  2. Rony (dog, mutt) -> I was 4
  3. Bambi (dog, mutt) -> Age 6-18
  4. Lucy (African white parrot) -> I was 14
  5. Bearded Dragon -> I was 10
  6. Ferret -> I was 13
  7. Bunnies (There were so many to count) -> Age 11-13
  8. Maya (German Shepard) -> I was 12
  9. Sasha (German Shepard) -> I was 12
  10. Milo (American Eskimo dog) -> I was 13
  11. Mia (American Eskimo dog) -> I was 13
  12. A bunch of lovebirds -> Ages 13-18
  13. Freddie ( Turtle) -> I was 8
  14. Bruce (Chihuahua) -> I was 12
  15. Chinchillas -> I was 13

I had more pets but this is what I could remember from the top of my head. My memory is really bad and a lot of these pets I had years ago but I found some pictures that I could share. 


   This is Bambi. He is a Pomeranian, Poodle, Chihuahua, and a Shih Tzu mix.


This is Mia and she is an American Eskimo dog.


This is my sister with 2 of the many bunnies we had. (Their names were Ginger and Flower).


This is Milo and he is also an American Eskimo dog.


This is another bunny that we had. His name was Psycho.

This was one of our 2 chinchillas. 

I had more pictures of the other pets but I couldn't find them. 


Comments

Popular Posts