Interview answers

Here are the answers that my friend Breanna Escobar gave for the interview.



1. I believe I got Brassy 3 or 4 years ago. So around, 2016... yeah around there.

2. No this is not actually my first pet. I owned several goldfish when I was a child. I also vaguely remember owning two pet turtles that passed away. And I owned a love bird who flew away. I own another love bird right now though, she's a cutie.

3. Yes! I have a way with animals. I plan to own a cat, a hamster to name it Marty, and I also want some reptiles but feeding them scares me. I don't love the idea of feeding them bugs, ew. It would be nice to own a crested gecko or a pan man frog.

4.The most difficult part of owning a dog is definitely worrying about their health. Vet bills are high and it's sometimes worrisome wondering what's wrong with them. Overall owning a dog is truly an amazing gift. They are tremendous companions.

5. I take Brassy on walks whenever I can. Between my whole family, I would say we take her out on walks 5 times a day for 15-20 minutes. Exercise is key.

6.I feed her two times a day. Once in the morning and once during the evening. She doesn't eat much and she usually has leftover food in the morning. She eats that for lunch.

7. My lifestyle is.... pretty chill, to be honest. Especially now with the pandemic, everything is slow and calm. Brassy is the same. She's not one of those dogs that wake you up early in the morning to go outside. She gets up when I get up.

8. I think the expenses are fair. I don't know much about the vet visits since my mom takes her, but grooming usually costs $40 and her food costs about $20-30 depending on the amount.

9. I believe Brassy is about 6-7 years old.

10. I'm lying to you if I tell you an exact breed. I never asked her previous owners but my family has researched and we believe that she is mixed with rat terrier. The breed doesn't matter to us though, she's perfect to us.

11. No, I think it all depends on the size of the dog and what breed it is. Some breeds need more exercise and space than others, Brassy is relatively small so it's easy to take care of her in an apartment environment. 

Comments

Popular Posts